QLOCKTWO® Classic reinvents the concept of telling time with an innovating and artful clock design. This innovative clock tells time with words. The clock is supported by magnets on a body mounted on the wall like a picture, or it can be set up in freestanding position with the acrylic glass holders. It is available in different colors and over 20 languages.
QABLE: High-quality textile cable with colored fabric cable sheath as optional accessory. Ideal for wall mounting the QLOCKTWO® Classic without 220V direct power outlet from the wall. Stages the visible power supply as a design element.
ACRYLIC: The QLOCKTWO® Classic front cover made of polished acrylic glass is available in five colors and more than 20 languages. It is held by magnets and can easily be changed.
STEEL: The QLOCKTWO® Classic laser-cut front cover, brushed in stainless steel or matt powder-coated stainless steel, available in different colors. Special colors available upon request.
QLOCKTWO® Classic is delivered in the selected language. To display time in another language, you simply need the respective front cover, which is available as an accessory. For Arabic language version, front covers can only be changed within the same language.
QLOCKTWO® CONFIGURATOR APP is available in the App Store and in the Google Play Store for smartphones and tablets.
Addison House is proud to introduce QLOCKTWO® by Biegert & Funk, an innovative clock tells time with words.
QLOCKTWO® makes you pause and look at time in a different way. The typographic display combines the moment with the written word and turns it into a statement.
Since its launch, QLOCKTWO® have received more than 20 international awards including the Red Dot Design Award, the iF Product Design Award and the ADC Europe’s Gold Award.
- Body: 17.71" W, 17.71" H
- Weight: 10.58 lb
- Wall bracket: 9.44" W, 9.44" H
- Classic Base– acrylic glass base for standing version: 5.51" W, 5.51" H
- Input: 5 V 550 mA
- 2-3 Watt
USB power supply:
- Input: 110 V − 240 V ~ 50 /60 Hz, Output: 5 V 1.0 A
- Body made of wood, white lacquer, with front cover in acrylic glass Qolor or stainless steel cover
Addison House, being in the furniture industry over 30 years, leads the way in taste and design while providing its clientele contemporary affordable luxury décor and furnishings within the United States and the Americas. Combining timeless design with a modern, innovative approach is geared toward every client and their unique tastes and style choices. Fresh ideas abound, while also translating current trends with over 100 top tier world-wide manufacturers to choose from.
- Special Orders:When our inventory doesn’t quite match our clients’ needs, there is the opportunity to SPECIAL ORDER. Customizing every detail of an order, including fabrics, shapes, measurements and finishes, assures complete satisfaction and exclusivity.
- Design consultants at your service: Seasoned interior designers, renowned architects, new furniture buyers or clients who know exactly what they want, are all easily guided to reach their décor dreams and furniture goals.
- Best Price Guarantee: We will happily match the lower price of an item*. Shipping and handling fees are also taken into consideration. If the competing price includes a shipping charge, we will match the total price, including shipping.